Download the Student Enrollment Application: FY22 GALA Enrollment Application
All enrollment forms and documentation can be sent to GALA by:
Fax: (216) 274-9700
Mail: GALA, 13442 Lorain Avenue, Cleveland, OH 44111
- Students must be 5 years old by September 30 to enroll in Kindergarten, unless otherwise determined by the GALA Student Acceleration Policy
LOTTERY AND ACCEPTANCE
During Open Enrollment, if GALA receives more applications than there are seats available for any given grade level or program, we will hold a random lottery as required by law. Once the lottery is held, we will contact all applicants to notify them of their enrollment status. All applications received after 4:00 p.m. on the date of the lottery deadline will be entered into the second pool of first come, first serve applicants and wait-listed by the date they are received.
Accepted families will receive a phone call and email after the lottery, notifying them of the student(s) acceptance. Please make sure the contact information you provide on this application is current. You will have one week to accept or decline your seat. If no response is received after one week, your application will be moved to the waitlist.
Before any student can attend GALA, the following items must be provided to complete your student(s) enrollment before the beginning of the school year. Your child will not be considered enrolled at GALA until we receive all of the following documents:
- Birth Certificate (certified copy or passport showing date and place of birth)
- Immunization / Shot Records (official copy from previous school or signed / stamped copy from physician)
- Proof of Current Residency (copy of current lease, OR mortgage statement / property deed / property tax bill, OR current utility bill: water, gas, electric – dated within the last 2 months with parent / legal guardian’s name and address)
- If applicable: Individual Education Plan (IEP) and Multi Factor Evaluation (MFE)
- If applicable: Proof of Custody (stamped certified copy of judgement or journal entry regarding custody or letters of guardianship from probate court)